Old Handmade Quilts for Sale

All quilts are handmade. Most of the quilts I sale are older, from the depression era, and have minor defects from small rips to discoloration. The quilts sizes range from Queen to twin size and I have a few lap quilts. Prices range depending on the quilt, but generally you will find prices from $50 to $175.00.

If you love quilts as I do, it is always great to know how to maintain them, I have included a link to maintain and clean old handmade quilts.

laundry.about.com/od/laundrybasics/a/careantiquilts.htm.


Women Co-op in Dehli India Sales Indian Print Quilts.

I have located a women co-op source for twin size lightweight Indian Print Quilts direct from Dehli India for $50.00 each. As I find out more about the company I'll print their info in this newsletter. A great opportunity to support women owned businesses in India.



Estate Sale Services

If you need help sorting through your basement, attic and storage units contact me at staceydrakesresale@gmail.com. I will help you sort your items for sale, donations and recycling/dumping. I can coordinate the estate sale, take your items to the donation center of your choice and haul your dump/recycling items.
To contact me, please leave a message on the blog or email me at staceydrakesresale@gmail.com, or call me at 503.284.4972.

Thank you for recycling by shopping at Stacey Drake's Resale.


No comments:

Post a Comment