....the beginning





In the Beginning....A Resale Shop was just a dream....


Today I just created my first blog. Its an opportunity to share my sometimes funny, frustrating, amusing, thoughtful, awesome and exciting experience in creating and starting A Resale Shop! Stacey Drake's Resale! with friends, potential shoppers and remind myself of the FUN I had getting it started!



I started working on building the structure in August with very little money, lots of support from my incredible neighbor, neighborhood buds and surprisingly new friends who just stopped by and starting helping. As of today, you will see from the pictures I've attached that I now have a structure built. YIPPEE. I even have a window. And it didn't cost me the home depot price!!! I still need to paint, put up shelves, have signs made, inventory my items and start marketing. But, I'm happy that I'm consistent and every week something new is being completed. Even if its my incredible neighbor finding free paint for me...see what being broke and having patience will accomplish!!!








Stay tuned and get ready for the big sale!




1 comment:

  1. You are funny! But I know you are so very creative and can make anything happen!

    ReplyDelete