Its June....Really?

Hello Everyone.

Its been awhile since my last blog, but lots of things have been happening as well. Like bad weather and no open doors! So, I thought I would touch base and get your feedback on a few ideas.

First have you noticed that there are a lot of thrift stores springing up along MLK Jr. and in Portland Oregon in general? I have, and each time I think you have to be quick these days. So, I've been rethinking my wonderful, but not competitive little shed/shop.

So, I've got a couple of questions for you.
1. Would you subscribe to a monthly online Portland Thrift Store Finder and information on estate sales?

2. Do you use on-line websites to purchase vintage or used items? Such as

  • Vintage Handmade Quilts
  • Comforters
  • Ethnic Fabrics
  • Mexican Blankets
  • Baskets
I'd love to get your thoughts and share them, as I rethink my approach to a resale idea. In the meantime I will continue to send featured items via my blog and a new etsy store for the vintage bedding starting next month.

And, I'd like to give Sheri Mason business "Links to Your Heart" a plug. You can now find Sheri's items at the Dreamers Marketplace on MLK and Knott. You can still find her online at linkstoyourheart.blogspot.com or linkstoyourheart.etsy.com

And thank you all for your continued SUPPORT!








No comments:

Post a Comment